These delightfully fudgey and gooey brownies are sure to impress anyone!
- 400 g caster sugar I use golden caster sugar
- 200 ml sunflower oil
- 200 ml plant milk
- 200 g rice flour for gf or gluten plain flour
- 100 g cocoa powder
- 4 t vanilla essence
- 1/2 t salt
- Heat your oven to 170c/325f/GM3.
- Put all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix well, using a hand whisk. This will remove the lumps.
- Pour the mixture into a brownie pan lined with baking paper.
- Bake for around 40-50 minutes in the middle of the oven. Bake until the top and edges are firm but the middle is still soft.
- Allow the brownies to cool and they will set more. If you want them less gooey bake for longer. You can bake them again after the first bake, if you need to.
- Store the brownies in the fridge, they will last at least a week as the sugar acts as a preservative.
This recipe was republished with permission from Chef Day Radley Find the original recipe here.
Leave a Comment
Plant Based News Comment Policy
In short:- If you act with maturity and consideration for other users, you should have no problems. Please read our Comment policy before commenting.